– is selection of mid-level managerial staff and highly-skilled key
selection is used to search and select mid-level managerial staff and key specialists in high demand who will rarely seek a job on their own, which is why
such people should be actively searched and motivated.
The service is based on an in-depth assessment of candidate’s
professional and personal qualities by highly-skilled recruiters.
Stages in Management Selection.
1. Application for Specialist Selection: collect
detailed information about the job, set
and specify the target.
- Interview the Customer (key manager - employment decision maker).
Advise the Customer about the HR market situation, market average level of remuneration, salary dynamics of demand
and supply for the same specialists.
- Specify job description, key competence of potential applicants, Customer’s preferences
- Develop, discuss with the Customer the final Specialist
Selection Application, get it approved by the Customer and sign an Agreement
Result for the Customer: Identify
requirements for the candidate, make the market situation clearer, and clarify the order deadlines and costs. Perfect Candidate’s portrait.
2. Selection and Assessment of Candidates.
Search the database.
Place ads on KVADRAT website, in other numerous sources of information.
Make personal contacts, approach candidates directly, use direct search techniques.
Collect an examine information about candidates.
Make provisional phone interviews with the candidates. Assess the basic compliance of candidates with formal requirements.
- Make personal interviews with the candidates, detailed interview with each candidate for each job.
Confirm information obtained during provisional search. Assess candidate’s professional skills.
Identify candidate’s personal compliance, his or her motivation, remuneration expectations.
Result for the Customer: CVs of 3-5 best candidates for the job advised for personal meetings with the Customer.
3. Presentation of Candidates to the Customer.
- Consultant’s written/oral report about each candidate presented.
- Identify and discuss with the Customer best candidates for the personal meeting.
- Make arrangements for the Customer to interview best candidates.
- Test short-listed candidates (on demand).
- Collect references for short-listed candidates.
Result for the Customer: choose candidates for the personal meetings, identify final preferences.
4. Discussion / Making final decision about candidates.
The consultant is an assistant advisor when discussing:
- Remuneration package
- Best employment date for the candidate
- Other terms and conditions of the Employment Agreement.
Result for the Customer: Final selection of the candidate, agreement on his or her terms of employment. The candidate turns up to work.
The Customer makes its final decision about the hire and terms and conditions of employment and announces it personally to the candidate. The Candidate personally advises of its decision to the Customer. The Customer and candidate inform KVADRAT of their agreements.
- Helping the candidate adapt to the Customer’s company, following candidate’s results during the probation period.
- Obtain and provide feedback.
- Comply with guarantee obligations.
Result for the Customer: Assisted and enhanced adaptation of the candidate in his or her place of employment. Following candidate’s results during probation period.
The Costs of Management Selection is 15 - 22% of the annual income of the employed candidate. The final amount and terms of remuneration are subject to negotiation with the Customer, with the detailed technical specification for the selection of candidates due to be agreed.
The guarantee for the gratuitous replacement is from 3 months to 6 months.