Organization and Audit of Personnel Records Management
Accurate personnel records management is an integral duty of any organization (enterprise, institution) regardless of its scale and legal type. This implies that the current legislation provides for extremely vast powers to impose administrative penalties on company executives who are implicated in different sorts of personnel management inconsistencies.
An error in personnel records management costs a great deal. Thus, the legislation provides an administrative penalty from 50 to 100 base values for the rating errors which may impact the staffing chart. The inaccurate calculation may result in the wrong computation of mark-ups and bonuses related to the prime costs and consequently raise penalties in the tax authorities.
Audit, reinstatement and follow-up to the personnel records management includes:
- payroll schedule and changes thereof;
- payroll schedule, changes of payroll schedules;
- employment agreement, contracts and orders, including job admittance, transfer and dismissal, probation period;
- change to the employment agreements or contract;
- fill in identity cards No. Т-2;
To the end of internal audit, it is necessary to:
We propose audit, advice, reinstatement and integrated follow-up to the personnel records management.